Saturday, April 3, 2010

Save the Worms!

What up? So, anyone that knows me knows I have like, the coolest family in the world. If you ever came over to my house, you would see that my parents behave more like teenagers than adults, as far as being dorky goes. And it's awesome. But anyways, my mom, my little brother, and I were leaving to go grocery shopping this morning. You know how, when it rains, you find worms wriggling all over the sidewalk? Well, there were like three on the way to the garage and it was starting to get hot outside. And since I sure as heck won't touch a worm, my mom bent down and picked them up with a stick and laid them in the mud. I won't pick them up, but I didn't want them to die either. So we saved them. Yeah...for some people it's "Save the Whales". At my house, it's "Save the Worms". I know. We're weird. And that's just how I like it!

Luv to all, Elizabeth :)
Verse of the Day- "He replied, 'Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.'" Matthew 17:20
Quote of the Day- "The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not." - Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment