Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pigeon Forge


Have any of you ever been to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee? Well, it's only the coolest place to vacation. Over the summer, my family went there for a week. Totally awesome! Check it out...

This is a pic I took from the car of the Nashville skyline. Nashville happens to be the home of both the Tennessee Titans (whoo whoo!) and Skillet (the greatest band on the planet). Cool beans, right?

This is back at the hotel. It only took about a gazillion and a half tries to actually catch him in mid-air.

What a ham! LoL :)

"Go Speed Racer, GO!!"

This drive-in Italian place in Knoxville, Tennessee was actually featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. And it was definitely the best pizza I've ever had.

Sigh...I can almost taste it.

Oh...that's attractive.

This is the owner that they actually interviewed on the show.

Hand over the pasta, and nobody gets hurt ;)

These are from the Sky Lift in downtown Gatlinburg...

Aw, how sweet...a brother and sister pretending to like each other. JK :) We actually do get along really well.

Whoa...in case you didn't already know, I HATE heights. You can ask my brother...I held on to that seat for dear life!

We've got a ways to go...

Hello lovebirds!

These are pics from Smoky Mountain National Park. Gorgeous, no?



That's my bro, Georgio Thittleworth*. Ain't he cute?


Smile pretty!

Aaaaaw! How sweet! Who says parents can't be cute?

Gatlinburg is right by Pigeon Forge. It's this cool little village with awesome shops and attractions.

Is that not the coolest building you've ever seen? It's like an interactive scientific fun spot type thing.
"My, what big wheels you have, Mr. Truck."

This was when my brother and I rode in the back of that monster truck behind us. Which, by the way, was AWESOME!!

This is the awesomest wooden coaster I've EVER ridden. No joke!

This is the outside of the Mystery Mine. Only the most INSANE ride ever!! Check out this youtube link to take a virtual ride (sorry it's kinda hard to see...most of the ride is in the dark):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUIzdKGcRZY&feature=fvw

This is the outside of the Dollywood Chapel...

...and this is the inside. Pretty, huh?

My, those are strange looking owls.... ;)

Isn't that a pretty little scene?

A Ferris wheel at Dollywood...that I didn't go on. But I felt like taking a picture anyways.
It was so much fun! I was sad to go. But, we're planning on going back again. Hopefully sometime soon.
Verse of the Day- "I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent." -Luke 15:7
Quote of the Day- Live a good life...you're the only Bible some people will ever read.
Love to all...Elizabeth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment